Where: Philadelphia, New York, San Diego, Denver, Boston, Pittsburgh and Baltimore, Minneapolis
Are you a sports buff? A bar fly? A foodie? The artsy type? Do you know about an awesome DJ that nobody's talking about? Or a local designer that you think is worth mentioning? Well here's your chance to get the word out there. cities2night.com is looking for writers to contribute content to our site!
We are looking for stories about upcoming concerts, new bars, restaurant openings, local music, fashion, arts and entertainment, food, drinks and sports.
The gig is unpaid but writing for us opens up the door to the possibility of being picked up for paid freelance. Get your name out there, get your style and voice heard and do it all on our site where thousands of visitors come every day!
Choose your location and use the "Post Article" button to submit your 200 – 300 word article for review. If it's good and hasn't been covered we may approve it and post it for the city to see!
If you are interested in more information, please email email@example.com.
Where: Baltimore, Boston, DC, Denver, Indianapolis, New York, North East Pennsylvania (NEPA), Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, San Diego, South Jersey, West Chester
Cities2night is looking for photographers of all experience levels to capture the best of nightlife in your city. If you have a digital camera, can take a picture, love going out, and enjoy meeting new people, this is the job for you.Benefits:
- Meet hundreds of people every week
- Potential to further your own business
- Great marketing tool
- Experience different areas of the city
- Visit many different bars and clubs
- Be a strong representative of the Cities2night Brand
- Distribute Cities2night Photo Cards
- Uploading your photos within 24 hours
- Digital Camera
- Great attitude
- Ability to upload photos
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to get to/from different areas of your city
- Must be over 21 years of age
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and with the answer to the following question: why would you like to be a Cities2night Nightlife Photographer?
All of our internships are unpaid, but in exchange for you hard work and dedication, we can offer you real work experience, professional skill building, networking opportunities, field experience, and personal growth.Special Events / Marketing
The Special Events / Marketing Interns will work with our Events Department and will gain experience in Event Coordinating, Public Relations, Marketing, Networking, Communication, and Problem Solving Skills.Benefits:
- Hands on experience in event coordination and marketing
- Attend meetings
- Opportunity for letter of recommendation
- Getting to work with an awesome group of people!
- Long-term event coordinating projects
- Working at events
- Marketing research & efforts
- Website Content
- Great attitude
- Academic Credit
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge Microsoft Office, word, and excel.
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus
- Over 21 years old is a big plus and recommended
If you are interested in applying for this internship position, please email email@example.com with your resume and with the answer to the following question: why would you be the best cities2night intern?
Where: Pittsburgh, New York City, Boston, Baltimore, Washington DC, Portland OR, Denver , New Jersey.
Cities2night, the interactive media execution agency with a built-in social network of 21 to 35 year olds around the globe, is on a mission for a Regional Sales Market Manager to join our dynamic team and manage our major account activities. We provide media, creative, and event services to companies that have a service or product that may interest our members; our experience and relationships allow us to bridge the gap between our online communities and our offline events. We're re-launching our sites in the coming weeks and are gearing up for lots of excitement and action ahead.
You'll be responsible for driving sales, identifying strategic partnership opportunities, providing superior service to new and existing clients, managing staff and marketing initiatives and collaborating with the management team to grow our membership, brand and capabilities. Your experience and qualifications will jump off the page and should ideally include:
- Familiarity with the bar and nightlife industry and comfortable working in this environment.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, hospitality or similar field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of sales, marketing, and management experience ( Candidates with nightlife, spirits or online industry experience receive priority consideration)
- Demonstrated management of key accounts (Beer, Spirits, Lifestyle Brands)
- Experience in management of direct reports and internal/external teams in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Ability to develop and mentors other Regional Market Managers
- Familiarity and comfortability with prospecting, cold calling and warm selling
- Basic knowledge of hiring, managing, motivating, and coaching employees.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Killer negotiation skills
- Proven ability to deliver upon set-forth goals and objectives for the region
- Capability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Track record as a deal closer
- Agency experience a plus
We offer competitive salary and benefits as a part of our fun, personal company culture. Send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIP MEMBERSHIP SALES
Are you VIP material? Get Paid to Party!
Do you find yourself constantly organizing events for your friends each weekend? Or, do your friends always turn to you to find out where to go and what to do? If so, then you are the perfect candidate to join Philly2night's VIP sales team and get paid to party! Our new VIP program is a paid, subscription based membership that will grant members access to FREE exclusive events and gift cards every week! If you have a large social circle and you understand promotions and social marketing, this is the gig for you. You could make hundreds with just a few facebook messages!
Compensation is performance based with a competitive commission structure. If interested, apply here