We have the BEST STEAKS guaranteed!
At Burtons Grill and Bar serving the highest quality product to our guests has always been non-negotiable. We recently partnered with Allen Brother, world’s finest beef. Allen Brothers angus is nationally recognized by the USDA certified Beef program. The criteria used in selecting our steaks ensures fine texture marbling for a juicy, flavorable experience in every bite.
What types of Steaks does Burtons Grill & Bar offer?
Filet Mignon: offered in 6 to 9 ounces. Wet aged 7 to 14 days. Pairs perfectly with Pinot Noir, Red Sangria or Brown Ale.
NY Strip: offered in 10 and 14 ounces. Wet aged 21 to 28 days. Pairs perfectly with Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon, Old Fashioned or Porter (medium bodied).
Rib Eye: offered in 14 ounces. Pairs perfectly with a Zinfandel or Pinot Noir.
How can you grill the perfect steak at home?
- Remove thawed meat from the refrigerator and let rest at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Pre-heat your Gas or Charcoal Grill: Sear over high heat EACH SIDE for 1 minute with lid closed. Then transfer steak to indirect heat OR reduce heat to low. Close lid and cook according to the times and temperatures below. Steaks will continue to rise in temperature 5 to 10 degrees while at rest after grilling.
- Season the meat using either Kosher Salt and Fresh Black Pepper or Montreal Steak Seasoning.
Times are organized by thickness and temperature for easy grilling. Grill times are suggested guidelines only, actual times may vary depending upon your grill type and temperature.
GIVE IT A REST
Always let steaks rest 5 minutes before slicing.
Make it taste even better with BG steakhouse butter:
To enhance the flavor of the beef Burtons Grill & Bar uses a finishing butter on filets and NY Strip.
Create it at home by following these simple steps
Recipe for Worcestershire Butter
1 Cup Butter, Salted
¼ Cup Worcestershire Sauce
2 TBSP Olive Oil
½ TBSP Peeled Shallot
1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
2 TSP Salt, Kosher
1 TSP Ground Pepper
1 TSP Garlic
- Place butter in a mixing bowl and whip for 2-3 minutes until pale in color.
- Add remaining ingredients to butter and whip for an additional 1-2 minutes to incorporate.
- Add scoop of butter on finished steak
Powered by WPeMatico